Promote Your Brand Logo Design Online for Successful Branding
Logo gives an identity to a brand and helps the company attract consumers’ attention. That is why, you must promote your corporate insignia heavily both online and offline to help people recall your brand instantly.
Offline branding can reach a certain type of audience, but online branding can make your company famous in every part of the world. Let’s find out the places where you can put your brand logo design to make it popular
1. Website Header- It’s the best location to place your logo; web users notice the header area first and so, you can give your brand a great exposure. You can also make it a homepage link for easier navigation.
2. Watermark- Express your creative ideas and use the insignia as a watermark in the website’s background. Make it large so that viewers notice it immediately. However, make sure that the watermark does not affect readability.
3. Download Button- If you share tutorials or sell software online, use the corporate insignia in the download button to grab consumers’ attention. Whenever visitors will download something from your site, they will notice the symbol.
4. Favicon- When you type a URL, a small icon appears inside the address bar and that is called a “favicon”. It’s a small thing, but extremely important for online branding. Don’t forget to use your emblem as favicon as it can differentiate your company form the competitor sites.
5. Social Networking Sites- Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are excellent mediums for business communication. If you have a Facebook fan page or a Twitter/Google+ profile, use your logo as the profile picture. This way, you can make aware prospective consumers about your corporate identity.
6. Use YouTube- YouTube is world’s second largest search engine and everyday, millions of people search multimedia content in YouTube. Utilize the power of YouTube to reach billions of people all over the world. You can start a YouTube channel and use your emblem in it or you can also embed the insignia in your promotional videos for better brand recognition.
7. Communication Tools- What about the tools you use for customer communication? Use your insignia in emails, chat application profiles to constantly promote your business online.
8. Blogs-Do you have a company blog? If you do, then it’s one of the best places for establishing corporate identity. Put the emblem at a noticeable location to make the readers aware of your trademark.
9. Newsletters- Companies use newsletters for business communication. Beside the name of your company, place the logo for effective marketing. In some parts of the world, people may not understand your English content, but they will certainly recognize the emblem.
Logo is the flag bearer of your corporate identity and can give your company the fame and value that you are trying to achieve. Following the aforementioned techniques, you can give your brand logo a global exposure and drive online customers towards your site.